The Fort Scott Area Community Foundation’s Board of Directors is excited to announce that 15 grants were awarded totaling $40,345. Last night we presented checks to our grant recipients at a Chamber After-Hours hosted at Landmark National Bank.
Congratulations to our 2021 grant recipients, and thank you to all the donors who make these grants possible!
2021 FSACF Grant Recipients
The recipients included the following:
- Beacon, Inc. ($3,000): Upgrade & expansion of nutritional food items.
- Special Olympics Kansas ($500): Unified sports.
- Uniontown Saddle Club ($4,000): Trailer plug-ins for the youth rodeo.
- Gordon Parks Museum ($3,000): KC Friends of Alvin Ailey Dance Group & MLK Celebration.
- Kansas Food Bank Warehouse, Inc. ($3,000): Food 4 Kids.
- Kiwanis Club of Fort Scott ($1,000): Tree project.
- Bourbon County CASA ($4,500): Service capacity.
- City of Fort Scott ($4,000): Christmas in the Park.
- Pioneer Harvest Fiesta, Inc. ($2,500): Cloverleaf Event Center enhancements.
- Fort Scott Compassionate Ministries ($2,000): Client-life sustainability.
- Care to Share Cancer Support Group ($3,000): The Sharing Bucket.
- USD 234 ($2,500): Feed the Children.
- City of Fort Scott ($4,000): Downtown Christmas decorations and lights.
- USD 234 ($3,845): High school choir concert and attire.