Part of your grant agreement is that you share the good news about your grant and recognize that funding was provided by the Fort Scott Area Community Foundation (FSACF). The following are key elements for your use when preparing publicity about your grant:
- Hold publicity until CFSEK has announced the grant awards on social media or its website.
- Acknowledge the grant donor, if applicable, and FSACF in all forms of publicity, including newsletters, publications, newspaper articles, website updates, social media announcements, etc. You can include links to our website, fsacf.com.
- Example: “A grant through the Fort Scott Area Community Foundation helped support the [name of project or program].”
- Use the following paragraph when describing the Foundation:
- “The Fort Scott Area Community Foundation hosts individual charitable funds created by donors who have a passion for giving back to their community. Grants from these funds assist people throughout Fort Scott and Bourbon County. Call the Foundation at 620-224-6500 with questions about the Community Foundation.”
- Include the Foundation’s logo when possible. You can download a copy of the Foundation’s logo by right-clicking the image below and selecting “Save Image As” from the drop-down menu.
- Don’t crowd the FSACF logo when you use it; don’t change its colors or apply filters to it; and don’t superimpose text, images, or other logos on top of it.
- Upload photos with your grant report as requested. The online grant report will request two project photos and two publicity examples to be uploaded. One of each will be required to complete the report.
- Please follow FSACF on Facebook (@fsacf).