Mission, Goals, and Commitment
The Fort Scott Area Community Foundation serves the region in the fulfillment of philanthropic goals that benefit the common good and improve the quality of life. We inspire a passion for generosity by providing leadership and programming that is responsive to the interests and needs of those we serve both now and in the future.
- Maximize the current and long-term impact of charitable donations.
- Provide donors with significant financial advantages, tax benefits, convenience, professional management, versatility, and recognition or anonymity.
- Tailor grants to donors’ interests or areas of concern.
- Offer a very personal way to make a meaningful contribution to the quality of life in the following areas: civic improvements, arts and humanities, health, education, human and social services, and the conservation and preservation of cultural and environmental resources.
- Simplifying charitable giving.
- Making the Fort Scott area community a better place in which to live by:
- increasing charitable giving, and
- connecting donors to issues they care about
- providing for the needs of the community.
- Helping donors establish their own charitable funds and letting them know ways they can make a difference.
- Managing permanent assets so that they continue to support charitable causes in perpetuity.
Like this? Please share it!